Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

Asslammualaikum =)


SELAMAT HARI IBU!!!
especially kepada emak aku Pn.Amlah Bt Abd.Wahab =)
I love u mom~~

Just now my father and my sibling went to bakery and bought a speciaaall cakes for this mother's day.
This our surprise for our makk..hihi
CAAaakkk!!! 
~~OPERA CAKE~~
* sangat sangat sedap..THUMBs UPPP!!!*


We celebrate and wish to mom happily .
1st time we are celebrating this mothers day with cake,candle and all that .
Before this my family will go to restaurants or gathering makan makan kat luar jer...hehe

Happynyee mak potong kek..hehe =)


I wish Happy Mother's Day to all mother in the world especially to my mother ,
I LOVE U MAKK!! =)



 Wassalam =) 
  


Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

No comments: