Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have been 19 years old..!!

Assalammualaikum..

fisrt of all
aku nk mengucapkan ribuan terima kaseh kpd kawan kawan
yg wish befday aku hari nie..
thnx korg sume
May ALLAH bless u all !! =)

nmpak nye umo aku smakin meningkat...
and for my wishes

i Hope>>

*i'm be a matured person
*be a positive woman
*good thinking person
*be a good daughter for my prents
*be a good friend until the end
*can get 4FLAT for all exam..
INSYA'ALLAH

i'm also feel very happy
becoz for my befday
i got the gift from my beloved friend...
hehe

i got a special gift..
A very sweet teddy bear..
yeayeahh

this teddy bear i naming as
"secret lorhh" (tak bole bgtao)
hehehe

cute bangattt...^_^
hehe

creadit to: Ahmad Afif
~ Tengkiu very much for this special gift ~
=D

Wassalam~






Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

comel teddybear.dah yg ke brp dah koleksi tuh?
ahaha

Unknown said...

tengkiu aizat...tengok la sape yg bg..hehe
if not mistaken this is my 5th collection..=)