Sunday, May 22, 2011

new season ,new MISSION !!

Assalammualaikum =)



I think this is a last post mortem that i will write for this month.
After this i will stop bloging for a while.

Tomorrow is a new day for me to start life as a PST student.
As long as we know, i only have 2 sem to be done and
this is a last chance for me
to prove that i can excellent at my collegue.
I want to get 4RATA at this semester. MUST!!!

I have to continue my new semester and concentrate to my studied.
SO,
Any story i will share, when i have leisure of time..okee .
last but not least....

to all ex-PDT student welcome back to this KMPh collegue.
Let we starts our new semester with a new mission !!
Prove that we can excellent like before (final exam PDT) !!!
Caiyokkk (3x)
gambate,gambate hollaa hollaaa .. HEHE =)


Wassalam =)

p/s:pray for my successful yepp. :))


Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

No comments: