Friday, January 27, 2012

KESAH LAPUK =,=

Assalammualaikum =)

hai all my sweety bloggers..I'm sorry for a long time not update my story.
I'm very busy for all my exam, quizzes, tutorial and all kind of that.
In fact,even i'm in mood holiday but I already busy with my mid year-exam that will be at the end of this month =,= . Hope u all pray for my success okee =)).
Takpelaa..saya lupakan pasal exam untuk beberapa jam nie n tumpukan pada blogging .Takpekn?? hehe

Act..untuk tahun baru 2012..this is my 1st entry ! WOWW!! So as long as the month of January is never longer so I want to be the last person to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 =)
urmm..act before the new year I got many story to post but I don't have an enough time to do so.
Never mind la..I will post that story now..Can we? ^_^
Alhamdulillah..for my final result PSPM1 I got an excellent CGPAs ..so,I have to hardworking for my final PSPM 2.. my sweetie too got an excellent result.. Yeepiee!! :))
We decide to enter a same university with a same course for our 1st degree nanti..Insya'ALLAH.
Our target UTM!!
*
*
*
Proceed for my next story..for the laz month my group and I were present our promotion for English Presentation.My frenz and I were decide to promote our bakery and we all successful bake the cake.
P/s:Thanx to Ejah and her mom for their helps. =)



p/s: Ejah (tudung ungu) & aku bergaya dgn our 'Sugar&Butter.Co' =)




Preview for my next activity lepas PSPM1 aku dan classmate decide to wear a same color or similarly color of baju kurung and for men of coz the kemeja shirt..We decide the pink colour for our tema for that day.
Sweet kan? ^_^
At that day, all people looked us and time tuh rase macam public figure pulak..HEHE
Dh la pakai ramai-ramai warna pink
and jalan sama2 plak tuh termasuk la kaum adam classsmate aku.
Show Off sikit!!


nie la gaya kami yang ala-ala puteri UMNO tuh =)


Berlatarbelakang kan hutan pic nie paling cantik ^_^

For the most yang paling sweet, teacher aku Madame Norwani wear the pink color of baju kurung for that day .
see our English teacher(middle between ejah n me)..cute right .wink* =)



For the last moment, my sweet memory of coz with my sweetie.. hihihi
For last year hari raya aku ada copy picture with my frenz and I think this is a sweet picture.
All the couples had wear warna baju yang sedondon..so sweeett!! =)
Last raya together with his/her partner .





I think that all for my "kesah lapuk". hehe.
Insya'ALLAH..if i have time i will post a new entry.
Almost 3 hours aku berbelog, so I will stop here.
Nak ngadap buku pulak .
kimia plus fizik plus math plus sc comp jdi ape?? @!!?? kekeke
Okeela kengkawan..doakan kejayaan saya ye..saya doakan korang juga =)
Gudluk, have a nice and pleasure day!
salam.


Wassalam =)

Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

No comments: