Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm NOT a GIRL yet NOT a WOMAN



From now on I want to be a woman
NOT girl anymore
Woman with strong heart, a big dream and ambitions
Mature minded woman, responsible and brave
I want to be an independent woman too
WithOUT troubling anyone
I want to be a good muslimah for my parents, future husband and kids
I MUST change my mind and atitude for better life
I MUST think, I MUST think in any way 
I MUST reduce my laziness and become MORE energetic
I MUST make transformation for my future life
I'm grow older
Nothing will help me if i'm stupid, if i'm lazy and if i'm dislike to think
I want to be a good decisions maker and a good leader
I MUST brave to talk with audience and doing presentation
I MUST be a professional woman
All I want depend on myself too
The biggest challenge is 'Can I Change it?'




p/s: wordless ##1##


Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

No comments: