Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY 1ST VIDEO PROJECT WITH AFIF .(◡‿◡✿).

Assalammualaikum =)


Selamat Tengah hari semua .Have you had your lunch ??
Alhamdulillah mesti dah kenyang kan . HIHI
I wish Happy Sunday and have a pleasure day to all my readers .
Today I want to show one of the video that Afif and I were created for our project (¯¯)
Malunyeee !!

I think I should laugh first before you all watching this video .
Hahaha HakHak !! Oke , fine dah lega !!
~(ˇˇ~)(~ˇˇ)~
I hope you all tak gelak guling-2 !! even I know you will gelak mcm tuh =P
Let's watching now ƪˆ“ƪ)


DONE watch??
Macam mana mesti you all gelak right?? I know I know..well thank you for watching and laughing =))
I know I kaku, comot time tuh BUT I'm still cute right ?? HarHarrr 
ˆ)(ˆˆ)

Well this is a video project that Afif and I was done before final examination .This video is one of our opportunities to work together and changed an idea .
This video is actually funny, but a lot of inputs that you can get from watching this video about INTRODUCTION TO GEOMATICS =)


Thank You to my beloved Afif for his effort and cooperation .Also thanked to my friend who give their cooperation too . Alhamdulillah we get a higher mark for this video project .Thank You to my lecturer because he gave the guideline to made this video ^___^


Akhir kata thank you for watching my 1st video with my cinta hati .I'm actually too embarrassed BUT I did well . .(◡‿◡✿).
Yeahhh !!! Syukur ~
Thank you to all .May Allah Bless You =)


-----Sekian-----


Wassalam =)



Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

No comments: