Saturday, April 16, 2011

testing for me


Today i become an owl
hua3
i dont know why i cannot sleep tonight
i thinking about my prob,
my youngest brother conditions,my mother,
my father and my sibling.
plus my lover.
I am feel cried silently thinking of them.
I'm choked!!

who knows??
nobody.
just I am and God knows everything .
i'm not a crazy just smiling like that
but
I carve a smile right to protect the feelings of sadness that I faced.
I must be brave to face all.
Ya ALLAH help me.
It was a test.


bibir TERSENYUM
hati MENANGIS
bibir mengatakan YA
hati mengatakan sebaliknya.


====================================================






Terima kasih sudi baca. Jangan lupa tekan "comment" dan "follow" ye?

2 comments:

afif said...

be brave my lovve..ALLAH always be with you..may ALLAH bless you..

Unknown said...

tq abg.. May ALLAH bless you too . :)